Some research has revealed that charcoal is of great importance to human,
When we talk about charcoal, we mean the famous one that is normally gotten from burnt wood.
Ignorance is a disease, yes I believe in this saying.
So it might come as a doubt to us that the famous charcoal we see as mere waste has turned out to be an important object to our healthy living.
Charcoal can be of great help in our various parts of Life activity, mostly, it can be of much help in the health aspect and various parts of life activities.
Here Are Some Benefits That Can Be Derivable From The Use Of Charcoal
Charcoal can be used in the elimination of harmful chemicals in the body: is obvious that the various part of the food we eat contains some chemical substances which can be harmful when accumulated in the body.
And one of the best and most natural ways of eliminating many harmful chemicals in the body is by the intake of charcoal solutions.
This can be effective because the charcoal can absorb chemicals in the body but the body cannot absorb the charcoal during digestion.
Therefore when the charcoal is taken it traps the toxins and chemicals in the guts, and since the charcoal cannot be absorbed by the body during digestion it will then be excreted alongside with the harmful substance as a feces and thereby setting The body free from excessive chemicals which can cause cancer and other body diseases.
Charcoal can also be of good help in quick healing and maintenance of wound: charcoal can also be of great help to the wound because of its absorptive nature.
When a well-prepared charcoal solution is applied to the wound, with it absorbing power, it will absorb bacteria in the wound and localized the wound toxins, as well as the odor that can be generated by the wound.
Thus reducing potential patient distress and embarrassment.
And since the bacteria that delays the healing of the wound is gotten rid of, the healing time for the wound will speed up.
All thanks to charcoal.
Charcoal Can Be Much Effective In The Reduction of Excessive Alcohol In The Body
This Is Possible Due To The Absorptive Nature Of Charcoal
Charcoal can be used in the reduction of excessive alcohol in the body by taking charcoal solution immediately or after or before the intake of alcohol so that the charcoal can absorb the excess alcohol and be excreted by the body.
At my main doing so, it also prevents the intoxication of alcohol.
Note that: it must be taken a few minutes or immediately after the intake of the alcohol if taken late the alcohol will be absorbed by the body before the effectiveness of the charcoal.
Charcoal Can Also Be Used In The Purification Of Water
Yes, this is a local and natural way of purifying our water without the use of chemicals which can, in turn, be a problem for our health.
How to apply the charcoal solution
- Cleanse your skin before applying the charcoal solution.
- A clean face helps the charcoal solution penetrate your pores.
- Apply the solution evenly on your face including your forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. Gently massage the solution into your skin using your fingertips or a soft brush.
- Note: Be careful not to get it into your eyes.
- Then let the solution dry on your skin for about 15 minutes.
- Then cleanse with warm water.
- Gently dry your face, then apply a facial moisturizer.
- Note: It’s best to apply the charcoal solution once or twice a week depending on how the body reacts to it.
If you have sensitive skin or find out that your skin feels dry after using a charcoal solution, only apply once in a week.
- Surprisingly charcoal can also be used in the whitening of the teeth.
This may be of the doubt to many as a dark substance which is supposed to be darkening the teeth turns out to be a whitening agent to the teeth. This is possible because, once the charcoal has been giving enough time to stick to the teeth, it can be removed and when it is, the mineral takes the plaque, food particles and surface stain with it and thereby getting ride of surface stain in one fell swoop
How To Apply The Charcoal To That Teeth
- Make a charcoal solution and apply it gently on your teeth.
- Allow it to stay for about 5 minutes.
- Then rinse with water.
- And brush your teeth with a toothpaste
Below Are Some Other Benefits That Can Be Derived From Charcoal
- Do your shoes smell bad? Just get charcoal and put on it.
- Do you have a bad smell in your room? Just drop charcoal in the area u perceive the smell is coming from.
- Does your refrigerator have a smell? Just put a piece of charcoal in the fridge
- Do u have a strong body smell? Just make a charcoal powder and use it.
- Note: Naturally charcoal is very good at getting rid of the smell.
- If you suspect that a food Contains too many chemicals, simply drop in a charcoal solution for a few hours.
- Since we have known the benefits of this famous charcoal, let’s then utilize our knowledge and use it to enhance our healthy living.